1. Right to information:
The purpose of this file is to provide the Bulletin of ‘www.topwebcammodels.info’ by email to subscribers.
The data file has been registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection by current regulations.
2. Other aspects of privacy:
– If you use the comments ‘www.topwebcammodels.info’, you must take into account that any information you share is visible to the rest of the readers / users / advertisers. Personally identifiable information that you submit may be read, collected or used by other readers / users / advertisers.
– ‘www.topwebcammodels.info’ is not responsible for the personal information you choose to send, this is considered public and not confidential.
– In some cases, ” share information about visitors to this blog anonymously or with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated in accordance with the laws and all your data protection rights will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
3. The protection of your data:
‘www.topwebcammodels.info’ maintains the security levels of protection of personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 994/1999, June 11 regarding the security measures of automated files containing personal data, and has established all means technicians at your fingertips to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data that users provide through the blog, without prejudice to inform you that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable access.
‘www.topwebcammodels.info’ is committed to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality of personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with applicable law, and give them a secure treatment in transfers and international data transfers where appropriate , it can happen.